Naresco Contracting L.L.C is committed to the achievement of a safe working condition, healthy and injury free work place and in protecting the environment. the Project Management team of Naresco Contracting L.L.C considers the well being of the general public, employees, contractors and environmental sustainability. Naresco Contracting L.L.C is committed to do all that is reasonably practicable to identify potential Health, safety, and Environment risks and Hazards, eliminate them when possible and/or implement effective risk control measures.
- Prevention of exposure to risk in all areas of its endeavour.
- Enforcement of all HSE Policy, plans, systems, and preventative measures.
- Continued development and implementation of management plans to eliminate and/ or control hazards associated with the operation.
- Involving all employees in HSE programs through consultation, participation and the effective use of proper communication system and/or methods.
- Ensuring that all relevant HSE legislations, regulations, codes and licenses are complied with.
- The development and implementation of training programs to ensure all employees are familiar and understands the HSE principles, policies, procedures and practices.
- Ongoing implementation of environmental management plans through pollution prevention, eco-efficiency and waste avoidance, reduction, re-use, recycling, and natural resource management.
- Organizing of effective emergency and injury management plan.
Our goals are:
- To ensure and display compliance with international codes and standards.
- Exclusion of unsafe conditions/situations on site.
- Exclusion of situations that could have a negative impact on the employees’ health, safety and welfare and activities that could have a negative impact on the environment.
- To preserve the company’s image and its projects.